Please excuse the cross-posting of this message. I was speaking to an administrator from a community college who had just registered a dozen instructors - for one flat fee of $349. She exclaimed that this conference was the most cost effective professional development idea - ever! I hope you agree...
Join us for two days of unique online professional development activities, June 25-26, 2009. The Online Summer Institute for Community Colleges (OSICC) will be held completely over the Internet and offers brilliant keynote and featured speakers as well as many opportunities for collaboration and networking.
Faculty, staff, and administrators -- and anyone involved in online teaching and learning -- will benefit from this experience. There is an amazing discount for group registrations and CEU credits are available as well.
Click here for more information and registration:
Topics will include:
* Faculty Development for Online Teaching - What Works? Rena Palloff and Keith Pratt, Crossroads Consulting and Fielding Graduate University
* Leading and Motivating Adjunct Faculty, Dr. Donetta Goodall, Lone Star College System
* Your Next Student May be an Avatar, Jeremy Kemp, San Jose State University
* Student Induction to e-Learning, Rob Abel, IMS Global Learning Consortium
* The Rules of Engagement for Online Educators, Lorelei Rogers, Fielding Graduate University
For more information, a complete program, and registration, visit: www.onlinefacultyinstitute.org
OSICC is sponsored by Fielding Graduate University and LearningTimes. As a LearningTimes member you are entitled to a 10% discount off of individual and group registration fees.
To receive your discount when registering, use the following discount code when prompted: ossq1
We look forward to seeing you at the first Online Summer Institute for Community Colleges.
The OSICC and LearningTimes Team
I'm moving VE once again. You can view our archives from 2007 and earlier on blogspot.